Your People, Our Passion
Committed to Serving You and Your Employees
The combination of deep experience, service excellence, comprehensive resources, and the assurance that your needs and those of your plan participants always come first is what sets MRP apart.
Working with us, we believe employers and employees benefit from the following:
Dedicated Client Service
Our Client Relationship Managers (CRMs) have an average of over 15 years of industry experience, providing efficient responses, assistance in meeting preparation, vendor coordination, and regulatory assistance.
A Proactive Approach
Through our process, we strive to anticipate your needs and stay in regular contact, whether it’s through targeted communications and education programs, on-site employee education, fiduciary training for committee members, year-end investment and plan reviews, or regular committee meetings.
Communication and Enrollment Meetings
We strive to make our meetings innovative, educational, and entertaining. Our enrollment meetings have a long track record of effective results. We offer presentations customized to your employee demographics, retirement workshops, and more. We even offer webinars for remote locations.
We provide full fee disclosure and transparency. We hold comprehensive reviews of our advisory fees during the initial meetings as well as on an annual basis. We also offer fee benchmarks for similar plan sizes, total investment fee breakdown, and fee analysis and review of all stable value investments and/or fixed accounts.
Ongoing Education and Communication
We are committed to keeping you informed, providing quarterly newsletters, legislative and regulatory alerts, client appreciation and training events, and engaging news and updates on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Click to read more.
Key components of our communication strategy include:
- Pre-enrollment memos, posters and announcements
- All on-site meetings conducted by securities registered representatives
- Onsite group enrollment meetings
- Onsite individual enrollment meetings
- Onsite group investment education meetings
- Multilingual meetings and representatives
- Multilingual enrollment materials
- Webinar meetings for remote locations
- Access to online investment and financial planning
- Customer service representatives and email contacts for plan participants